Sunday, April 4, 2010

She's Out of My League


She's Out of My League

Release Date:
March 12th

Starring:
Jay Baruchel
Alice Eve

Director:
Jim Field Smith











Plot Summary:

An average Joe meets the perfect woman, but his lack of confidence and the influence of his friends and family begin to pick away at the relationship. (imdb.com)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For once, I really wasn't looking forward to see this movie but I saw it for the fact that it looked funny.

The plot of this movie is really predictable and the characters are very static and melodramatic. Right away you know who the good guys are and who the bad ones are.

People are really able to relate to the characters and the situation that Kirk, the main character, is put in. The jokes are decent and the movie is overall good for a couple of laughs.

I really can't find much to say about this movie because it was super straight forward and if I say anything about it, it will be a spoiler.

Rate this movie:

Good for some laughs but it's not really worth the money.



No comments:

Post a Comment